SPD13 - RIG CPOE 15
Date: September 2015
- • Rig visit & Structural Study, in order to determine the reaction forces applied to Main-Deck’s plate from middle tie-back.
- • Design & Manufacturing of 2 sets of middle Tie-Backs & custom designed Base Plates.
- • Design & Manufacturing of custom design Base Plate for middle Tie-Backs.
- • Reinforcing under Rig’s Main Deck water reservoir beneath the king post shaft in both PORT & STBD side, in order to withstand the reaction forces applied to the deck’s Plate, by King Post Base-Plate.
- • Reinforcing under Rig’s Main Deck water reservoir beneath the middle tie-back in both PORT & STBD side, in order to withstand the up-lift force, generated by the middle tie-backs.
- • Installing the King-Post Shafts and tie-backs, on Rig’s Main Deck at both PORT & STBD side.Installing 85ft high rate burner booms for both PORT & STBD side, in collaboration with PDK Co.